Everwynn Forest Everwynn Forest

Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

Wow that was....Horrifying.

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

Oho,

Well, we all know anons are too fat and slow to actually kill anyone. And if they even came close, we also know they would just cream their pants and sweet jesus themselves to death from the sheer adrenaline rush.

I should know, I'm an oldf*g. That makes me an expert.

Alight (in dreams) Alight (in dreams)

Hm.

Dreams of winged flight are a message.

Name that NG Character Name that NG Character

Well.

If this game was done right, the characters would have been easy because we would have known them all.

There weren't really any well known newgrounds characters, only two or three.

You should have put in classic NG faces from back in 05-09 or something, then you would have gotten Respect Points' instead of 'Front Page Points'.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Haha!

Hehe, this was really funny; I was laughing the whole time it kept telling me to simply press space.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Hey, bashers and trashers!

This songs the daily feature on the front page, so the shits on the other face, which is actually YOUR face, HAHAHA HA. HA...! Anyways...

I really liked this since I used to play all the console-based Zelda games (stopped at Twilight Princess)- I like that you included Tingle, a much hated character in the western hemisphere. I don't hear much video game parody music these days (It's kinda gone with the way of the N64) so kudos for making me extra happy. Keep up the good work, please :3 <3

National Zombie Attack National Zombie Attack

Great work!

Makes me think of a secluded army research base, and a patrol creeps down a dim hall, all shifty eyed...And just as the bass in the intro of the song goes off, red alarm lights everywhere and the zombies burst around the corner and it turns into a Zombie vs. Laser run for your lives battle!

Tarteviant responds:

OMFG!! YOU GOT IT!! THAT WAS MY VISION AS WELL.. along with an entire city being terrorized... Applause you got it.. THANKS!

I Wish... 3 I Wish... 3

&quot;I wish...&quot;

"slenderman would come kidnap me"

trolling, a gentleman affair trolling, a gentleman affair

Nice work.

Irl trolls are the fucking worst. They're dirty pieces of shit. Like your friend.

data777 responds: